A Checklist of Things to do Before Graduation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

1. You know that person you’ve had a crush on for like ever but never had the nerve to talk to. Yeah, like now’s the time.

2. Throw yourself a solid senior week with your besties.

3. Take a night to chill out with friends and reflect on all the good times you’ve had together.

4. Enjoy your last few weeks without having to worry about finals too much because you know; C’s get degrees’ man.

5. Have a good cry session.

6. Followed by a nice drink session.

7. Followed by a nice late night drunken Sheetz run session.

8. Sit through a lecture hungover.

9. Try something completely out of your comfort zone that you probably wouldn’t expect to do.

10. Take a sweet pic with Vinny the Bearcat so you can show the kids how cool and P.G. mom was back in the day.

11. Take in all the mid-day naps that you can before the real world hits you in the face.

12. Take advantage of the cheap drink specials at Falbo’s.

13. Sing karaoke at the bar or actually just anywhere you are. Straight killing it.

14. Thank everyone, faculty included, who has helped you get through the past four years and for helping make them so great.

15. Take a trip to the tunnels.

16. Study abroad, if possible.

17. Take a random elective class that has nothing to do with your major/future.

18. Take in all the beauty of campus by going on a few nature walks through Winnie Palmer.

19. Skip a class because you’re such a rebel.

20. Don’t feel sorry for yourself! Think of all the cool things you’ve yet to do that the future holds!

Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio