Campus Cutie: Krista Gibbon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Early Childhood Education

Minor(s): Special Education, Spanish

Hometown: Indiana, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status: Single

School:

Her Campus (HC): What are some activities you are involved in on campus?

Krista Gibbon (KG): “I work for Bearcat B.E.S.T., I am in the Early Childhood Education Club, and I am involved in the Service Core for Exceptional Students.”

HC: What is Bearcat B.E.S.T.?

KG: “It stands for “building excellence through skills training” and is basically a transition program for students ages 18-21 with disabilities.”

HC: What is your plan for after graduation?

KG: “I plan on going to grad school here at Saint Vincent College for special education because I want to teach special education.”

Facts:

HC: If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?

KG: “Spain.”

HC: Favorite show on Netflix right now?

KG:Friends.”

HC: What is an interesting fact about you?

KG: “I have played the piano since I was five. I have played for my jazz band and different musicals in high school. I have also played for the musicals here as well as at my church.”

HC: Early bird or night owl?

KG: “Night owl.”

Guys:

HC: What do you look for in a guy?

KG: “Someone who is kind, caring, and can make me laugh.”

HC: What would be your ideal date?

KG: “We would go to dinner and then take a walk. We would end the night by star-gazing.”

HC: What is your biggest turn-off?

KG: “Someone who isn’t humble.”

HC: What is the first thing you notice in a guy?

KG: “Definitely smile.”

HC: What are three ways a guy can win over your heart?

KG: “If he is passionate for helping others, he has similar taste in music, or is always himself.”

Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio