This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Pat Jones

Hometown: Frostburg, Maryland

Year: Senior

Major: Marketing

Birthday: August 18, 1994

Favorite fruit? : Kiwi

Her Campus (HC): What made you choose St. Vincent?

Pat Jones (PJ): “Recruiting for basketball, my dad played basketball here and it was far enough away from home but not too far.”

HC: What’s your favorite thing about St. Vincent?

PJ: “The community feel.”

HC: How long have you been playing basketball?

PJ: “15 years, since I was very young.”

HC: Why did you start playing basketball?

PJ: “Both my sisters played basketball, so I was always around it.”

HC: What are your expectations for this season?

PJ: “Definitely win the Conference Championship again and make a run in the National Tournament.”

HC: How do you feel about this being your final season?

PJ: “I’m sad, but I’m still anxious to get it started.”

HC: Have you played any other sports?

PJ: “Yes, I played baseball, football, soccer, and golf.”

HC: What are two things that are on your Christmas List?

PJ: “Spending time with my family and clothes.”

HC: Do you sing in the shower?

PJ: “Yes.”

HC: What’s your go to song?

PJ: “Currently it’s “Hello” by Adele”

My name is Abbey Trusky from Pittsburgh, PA. I am currently a Junior Marketing major at Saint Vincent College.
Emily Samara

St Vincent

My name is Emily Samara from born and raised in Maryland. I am a junior psychology major at Saint Vincent college. This is my 3rd season of collegiate volleyball and I love it! I grew up loving to write, short stories and poems and attempted to write books. I cannot wait to participate in Her Campus I think this is a really cool way to see what's new on your campus and other schools campuses!
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio