courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Best TV Friendships

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

1. Leslie Knope & Ann PerkinsParks & Recreation

2. Rachel, Monica, PhoebeFriends

3. Jess & CeceNew Girl

4. Christina & MeredithGrey’s Anatomy

5. Lily & RobinHow I Met Your Mother

These aren’t in any particular order, I just tried to stick with just some serious girl power on this list (which also just so happens to be some of my all time favorites!).  However, there are still countless more TV friendships that could be added to this list, guy and girl, like The Pretty Little Liars, Serena and Blair from Gossip Girl, Jim and Pam or Michael and Dwight from The Office, the kids from Stranger Things, the girls of Sex and the City, Cory and Shawn from Boy Meets World, or even Spongebob and Patrick!  The list goes on and on.

With all the drama that undoubtedly occurs on each and every one of these shows, the friendships are the glue that holds the show and the characters together. TV friendships are just like real friendships because no matter what crazy thing life throws at you next, you always have your friends to lean on.  Don’t forget to let your friends know how much they mean to you, even if they’re as crazy as some of your TV favorites. We love them anyway!

Here’s to all the great friends out there! Thanks for being you.

HCXO!

Shalyn

Class of 2020 Spanish & Communication