This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

27 Signs You Are Jane from 27 Dresses

27 Dresses is one of those movies that you can recite with your friends because you have probably seen it more times than you can possibly remember. This is for the girls that have a high school sweetheart or a significant other. But, this is also for the girls that haven’t found their match just yet. Your bright, vibrant personality and loyalty as a friend may be putting you in your friend’s, cousin’s, or neighbor’s wedding someday (or maybe a dozen of them). If you have found love, or maybe love is on its way, or you are simply a hopeless romantic- this one is for you!

1. For starters, you are (most likely) single.

2. You are independent.

3. You are one of the most optimistic, positive people.

4. You have probably been in one wedding already.

5. You are a planner. You take great pride in your color-coded agenda that is tearing at the bind because of the abundance of sticky notes.        

6.     You try to fit everyone and everything into your schedule. You also possess the most amazing, world-class, time management skills.

7.     Things don’t necessarily turn out the way that you had hoped for- or should I say, planned for.

8. You may sometimes be “that” friend that third-wheels on lunch dates (like it’s your job).

9. You are most likely what people refer to as “Type A”, and some men may find this intimidating.

10. You know what you want in life, and don’t believe in temporary relationships or friendships.

11. You consider yourself a loyal, accountable friend.

12. You have a wonderful circle of friends and social life.

13. You find joy in bringing people together. 

14. You have played matchmaker, unintentionally.

15. You are so goal-oriented and often focus your energy on others that you sometimes forget about yourself.          

16. Sometimes, you deserve more than what you settle for.

17. You have binge-watched Say Yes to the Dress or Four Weddings more times than you care to mention.

18. Sometimes, your wall is up. But you’re really looking for the one that cares enough to break it down.

19. You might have been heartbroken before.

20. Sometimes, you do feel stuck in the “friendzone.”

21. You have good intentions.          

22. You know how to have a great time, and always make the most of it.            

23. Simply put, you want somebody that makes you laugh like nobody else can.    

24. You have probably wondered what your 8-year-old self would say about the strong and independent woman you’ve grown to be.

25. And let’s just say that you have a wonderful wardrobe.

26. Chances are, you may have your wedding planned out. I mean, you are a planner- right?

27. You’re trying to figure out what love REALLY is.

Olivia Cerniglia is a sophomore at Saint Vincent College with a major in Communication and minor in Marketing. She is the Promotions & Events Director for MadComm. Olivia is a member of Benedictine Leadership Studies, Residence Life, Alpha Lambda Delta, and Women in Business. When she is not watching Scandal on Netflix (and dreaming of working as a White House Correspondent or filling the shoes of Olivia Pope), you can find her at the coffee shop with a good book. Follow her on Instagram @ocerniglia.
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio