20 Thoughts Everyone Has While Watching The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Now that The Bachelor has kicked off and is in full effect it’s time for us to (not so) silently sit back and indulge in one of our favorite guilty pleasures. I mean hey, just as 2+2 = 4; combine 1 handsome eligible bachelor + a house chock-full of love-drunk women + and add a few roses to the mix and you’re sure to come up with what Chris Harrison describes to us as “the most dramatic season ever.” So let’s crack open the wine and pass around the cheese as we take a look at the thoughts every girl has had while watching this season’s The Bachelor.

1. Which twin was the right twin?

2. Wait, what was her name again…Lace or Olivia? Yeah…girls be 50 shades of cray.

3. I could never be on a show like this… 

4. OH MY GOD BEN. ILYSM. 

5. THAT B**** GOT A ROSE?

6. This chick legit quit her day job as a news anchor just to be a contestant on the Bachelor. Wut.

7. I wonder how much alcohol they drink. They’re literally… ALWAYS. DRINKING. 

8. OH. Here come the tears. Who thought alcohol and this much pressure was a good idea.

9. That’s right… act like besties…

10. All right, it’s been approximately 5 minutes. Tell me again, how he’s your soulmate. 

11. Chris Harrison walking in to announce the last rose like it’s freaking the last Golden Ticket to the Wonka Factory… (i.e.: Ben’s heart).

12. Please tell me once more how you’re “Here for the right reasons.”

13. UMM… why is Ben sniffing all of these girls on a date?? 

14. Wow…that’s a lot of making out for national television. 

15. Oh goodness, this is someone’s child. 

16. I need more wine.

17. Are people really this. single.

18. I hope their parents aren’t watching.

19. Kevin Hart & Ice Cube???

20. Is this real life?

See You Next Monday!

Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio