Graduation year: 2018
Major: English and Media Studies (tentatively)
1. How are you involved on campus?: TRIO mentoring, APO service fraternity, marketing director of women in business (coming soon!!)
2. Why did you choose St. Olaf?: I wanted to be at school with my older sister again so I followed her…
3. What has been your favorite class this year?: Intro to drama with Jonathan Naito, who is by far the best professor I’ve had here, which made the class fun.
4. Any plans for summer?: Taking classes at St. Olaf
5. What advice would you give to next year’s incoming freshmen?: do your best to not stress about school/friends/life; everything is always figured out in the end.
6. Who’s your #1 celeb crush?: Justin Bieber<3 <3 <3 backups are Zac Efron, Ed Westwick and Eric Decker.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?: London, because it’s an amazing city with so much history and great shopping.
8. If you were a fictional character, who would you be?: Tauriel from the last two Hobbit movies: she is beautiful and a badass, I strive to be her.
9. Favorite book?: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
10. Favorite meal in the caf?: mac and cheese
11. Where do you study the most?: conference rooms
12. Who are your role models?: Dwight Schrute, Chloe and Tauriel. Also my older sister, Kelly, and my parents.
Photos were submitted by Casey.