Ian Hamilton ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Name: Ian Hamilton

Year: 2014

Relationship Status: Single (and Fabulous)

Major(s): Theater and Political Science

Favorite Place to Study: I prefer confining myself to the bowels of Rolvaag or else everyone distracts me.

Favorite Food: I spent fall semester in Italy so I am a carb fanatic. Punch pizza with a glass of red wine is my ideal dinner with Nutella gelato for dessert.

Favorite movie(s): I am obsessed with Gone with the Wind, but The Godfather is the perfect film.

Hobbies: I usually realign my chakra through figure drawing, reading Shakespeare, frolicking in the Natural Lands, jamming with Beyoncé, and body painting.

Describe yourself in one word: Affable

Call or text? I hardly respond to text since I absentmindedly forget them. A phone call gets my attention.

What is your ideal date? I would opt for a walk around Lake Calhoun on a cool summer evening.

Finish this sentence: A boy looks his best when… he has effortless poise in a crowd. Also, a suit and tie sends me over the edge.

What you want Ole women to know: Stay fierce, ladies. 

I write the Campus Cutie blog for St. Olaf Her Campus!
Bri attends St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota and is majoring in Psychology with concentrations in Media Studies and Women's Studies. She is most passionate about writing, traveling, cooking, hand-written letters and cheering on the Minnesota Vikings and Wisconsin Badgers. In her free time, she enjoys running, photography, attempting to blog and spending time with her amazing family and friends. She is currently an Arts & Entertainment Editor for the St. Olaf College newspaper with the lovely Lucy Casale and aspires to further explore the field of journalism after graduation.