Cooking on Campus: Nutella Greek Yogurt Dip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Greek yogurt has recently taken over the yogurt-scene because of its health benefits! It has higher levels of protein and less sugar than regular yogurt, as well as a very tangy, almost bitter taste which many people love. Personally, I prefer a sweeter taste, so when I found this recipe online I knew I had to try it!

Nutella Greek yogurt dip combines the healthy aspects of Greek yogurt with the sweet, hazelnut flavor of Nutella, creating a chocolate tangy dip that is perfect for fruit or graham crackers. I recommend making this dip for a first time Greek yogurt user as an introduction to the many recipes you can use Greek yogurt in. I have seen many breakfast, dessert and even savory recipes using Greek yogurt and I am anxious to try them.

Make this Nutella Greek yogurt dip for a healthy afternoon snack, appetizer dip, or even a desert.

All You Need Is:
-1/2 cup Nutella
– 1 cup plain Greek yogurt

1. Mix the Nutella and yogurt in a small dish.

2. Cut up fruit (strawberries, bananas, etc) to serve with the dip. You can also use graham crackers or vanilla wafers.

3. Enjoy!

Original recipe from www.blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen

Bri attends St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota and is majoring in Psychology with concentrations in Media Studies and Women's Studies. She is most passionate about writing, traveling, cooking, hand-written letters and cheering on the Minnesota Vikings and Wisconsin Badgers. In her free time, she enjoys running, photography, attempting to blog and spending time with her amazing family and friends. She is currently an Arts & Entertainment Editor for the St. Olaf College newspaper with the lovely Lucy Casale and aspires to further explore the field of journalism after graduation.