Weather Changing Outfit Hacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

As spring approaches, temperatures are starting to change, which makes it challenging to find an outfit that keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Here are a few ideas on how to stay comfortable in the unpredictable climate!

Flannels- Flannels are a great way to layer up when it’s chilly in the morning, while giving you the ability to shed a layer in the afternoon! Flannels work on top of short sleeve or long sleeve shirts, depending on the temperature.

favim.com

Sweatshirt- When you’re feeling lazy, a sweatshirt is a great way to make sure you’ll stay cozy when it’s cold! It’s a great way to stay warm and comfortable, but also gives you the option to take it off if need be.

Pinterest.com

Jean Jacket- A jean jacket is a great, light layer that still keeps you warm, but not too warm. It looks great with black jeans or leggings!

pinterest.com

Cargo Jacket- Just like a jean jacket, this is a great way to have a lighter layer on while still looking cute and adding a little pop of color to an outfit.

pinterest.com

Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!