burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Ways to Reuse Titus Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

As a St. Lawrence student, our closets need to be prepared for any theme party possible at any time. From Wet Hot American Summer, we have our flashy American-inspried apparel. Even for being in one of the coldest climates in the U.S, we better be prepared with our swimsuits for Raft Day and any spontaneous trips with friends to the river. Our closets usually consist of one or two formal outfits, because you’ll never know if you’ll be the lucky one attending a formal dance or any formal night out for all that matters. As far as Titus Weekend (a weekend all freshman have been dreaming about since we’ve arrived), whether we like to admit it or not we’ve been secretly thinking about our outfits weeks in advance. After buying all the outfit shenanigans for this crazy weekend and living it up to its absolute fullest, we can’t let those clothes be a waste of money or dorm closet space. Here are some helpful tips to help you incorporate that 80’s apparel into your wardrobe this semester!

If you rocked those colorful leggings:

Wear those bad boys throughout the year. Who’s stopping your bold self from rocking neon pants to gym? The gym can sometimes be a not so fun environment so why not spice things up by rocking some neon yellow or galaxy themed leggings as you kill it on the elliptical.

If you bought that 80’s themed jacket:

One thing every SLU student shares in common is the fact that we all managed to attend school in the North Country. Now if you asked my sophomore in high school year self where I thought I would be attending school for college, I would have said in a heartbeat down south near a beach. News flash: plans change and yet even though it gets to be negative degrees a little too much around here, we all manage to love this magical little place called SLU. Embrace the jacket just as much as you embrace the weather. Wear that bright colorful jacket to class, nights out, Dana brunch on Sundays, and wherever your heart desires. Sometimes a colorful jacket is all we need to mix things up from wearing the same jacket every day.

Those sunglasses you could barely see out of, yet still managed to wear throughout the entire weekend:

I know we still have a little bit left of this cold weather, but the sun is still out, so put back on those crazy fun sunglasses and work that look! Pair them with a fun outfit and I guarantee you’ll be feeling great.

Hey! My name is Molli Morris and I am a studio art major at St. Lawrence University.
.