The Best Ways to Embrace the Winter Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

As the Winter Season is here, staying inside bored is not something enjoyable. Here are some ideas on how to take on the Winter and make it enjoyable.

Is there snow on the ground? Go outside, build a snowman, play in the snow!

Stay in and have a Girls’ Day! Nothing is as fun as hanging out with your friends! Invite them over drink hot chocolate and watch holiday movies.

Stay active! Go on a Hike, nothing is prettier than standing on top of a mountain with snow on the ground! Maybe you can get a cute instagram out of it! Or even go skating on a pond with your friends!

Build a fire, get some cute warm socks on, and read a book!

Turn on some music and bake something delicious  

Go to a sports game- hockey and basketball are some sports that are fun to watch and are in season!

Sources: (Tumblr, Google Images)

Hi! I am Julia DellaRusso! I am a member of the Her Campus Chapter at St. Lawrence Unviersity! I am a communications major with a sports and exersize science minor. When I am not in class I am on the Field, as I am also a member of the Field Hockey team!! If you can't find me staying active or studying, you can usually find me watching an episode of Friends or enjoying a bowl of Pasta!!  Check out my articles below!! 
.