This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Everyone has a creative and spooky side to them. Whether you like ghost stories, horror movies, or scary Halloween makeup…  

Halloween makeup you say? Interested? 

You better be! These are too good to be true and who knows what you can do with these Halloween makeup looks. Glam up babe! Scare your friends! 

Glam Skull Princess

Take a look at this spooky look. Isn’t it fabulous? Look at the sparkles! Definitely one of my top faves my far!

The Witch

This look is perfect for beginners and uses drugstore makeup! It doesn’t require a lot and it’s pretty simple, but still a Halloween winner!

The Bloody Girl

You don’t need to be perfect with making a scary Halloween look. Take a look at this one. It may not seem like much but it still does give off the effect that ghoulish effect. It’s perfect for beginners!

The Good & Evil Doll

Oh my…. This is truly good versus evil. I love the caption just as much as I love the look. Don’t worry, it’s not painful, but it sure looks like it. 

The Poppin’ Mermaid

Not all looks have to be scary. this one, for example, is just a mermaid. With jewels, wonderful rainbow colors and highlighter, this look is absolutely gorge!

PennyWise The Clown

Okay! This look actually sent shudders up my spine. If ya’ll haven’t seen the movie ‘It’, don’t worry, if you’re not into horror like me, then just do this look. For those who have, go all out. This seems pretty harmless and easy to do. 

Devashri Narayan

St. John's '23

A woman who wants her voice heard and changes to happen.
Chanelle Norman

St. John's '20

Chanelle is a graduate of St. John's University '20 and former Editor-in-Chief for the chapter. When she's not sleeping for ungodly hours at a time she spends her time reading, writing and watching movies. She's pursuing her dreams of working in the book industry.