Perfect Back-to-School Lookbook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Summer is finally coming to an end, while fall is just around the corner. And that only means one thing, “Back-to-School.” As the temperature drops, and our mindsets go back to studying, college can sometimes be a drag. But nothing makes is better like seeing NYC, hanging out with familiar faces, and wearing cute fall clothes! Here are a few look book outfits from Forever 21 that you might want to keep an eye out for to wear on your first few days of classes.

Boho

For those of you are into light airy clothes, and love 70’s fashion, then this black peasant top with distressed shorts and some suede booties will go perfect for a back-to-school look.

The top is $22.90 and the shorts are $29.90.

Chic

Are you just dying for NYFW to start, and want an outfit perfect for classes and a quick run to the city for some fashion festivities? Then this outfit is perfect for you. The cut off long sleeve shirt is $12.90 and the suede skirt is $37.90.

Preppy

Are you the type of person that is in almost every club including student body? Then something preppy will look cute on you. This outfit is very relaxed yet a perfect go to for any school event, whether it is class, a club meeting, or a sporting event. The black plaid shirt is $19.90 and the jeans are $7.80.

Sporty

Wake up at 5 a.m. for practice then have an 8 a.m. class right after? Or do you plan your schedule to go to the gym right after class accordingly? This sporty outfit will be perfect and still cute to catch any guy’s eye! The muscle tee is $9.90, legging capris $17.90, sports bra $14.90, and jacket $19.90. 

Reza Moreno

St. John's

I am 19 years old from Southern Califronia currently a student at St. John's University. I love writing about fashion and sports. My hobbies include designing clothes, writing poems, and reading!
Contributor Account