Danielle Aglio’18 (Gamma Phi Beta)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Name: Danielle Aglio 

Year: Freshman 

Major: Public Relations 

Sorority: Gamma Phi Beta 

Hometown: Merrick, NY in Long Island. 

Favorite Food: Tacos 

Favorite Movie: Something Borrowed  

When and why did you join Greek life?  

“I joined Gamma Phi Beta this spring semester of 2015.  I decided to join because it would give me an opportunity to meet many more girls and make life long friends.  Plus, I always wanted to stay involved due to the fact that I went from Cheering all of high school to not being involved in anything in college.” 

What sets your org apart from the rest? 

“I think what sets Gamma Phi Beta apart is the fact that we really do aim to inspire the highest type of womanhood.  We always want to make sure we respect everyone, are respected, and set a good example to the community.  We engage in many philanthropic events such as Girls on the Run.  It is very important to us to give back to those in need.” 

What event are you most excited for? 

“I am not excited for just one specific event, but I am really excited for a variety of things such as Formal and also next semester.  Next semester will be my first full semester as a sister and I can’t wait for all the events we will participate in.” 

19 year old student at St. John's University, majoring in Public Relations minoring in Business and Fashion Studies. Traveler. Shopaholic. Foodie.
Contributor Account