Danielle Aglio ’18 (Take 2)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

Charming, Pretty, Confident and Ambitious…These are the words that come to my mind when I think of Danielle Aglio. She’s come a long way and has achieved much, so much so that we decided to bring her back to Her Campus. Don’t forget to wave a hello when you see her, she’s one of the friendliest people on campus! 

Name: Danielle Aglio

Hometown: Merrick, NY

Major: Public Relations

Your Goals After Graduation: I hope to work in the PR department for a professional sports team.

Activities That You Are Involved In On Campus: I am involved in Greek Life, Gamma Phi Beta

Describe Your Experience in Greek Life: It is amazing to be part of something so special.  As a member of Gamma Phi Beta, my sisters are my bestfriends.  We are always there to support eachother and it is great to have that support system.  Not only did I meet amazing people in my sorority, but in other Greek orgs as well.  It is so nice to all come together, and work to give back to the community.

Favorite Cuisine: Mexican food

First Date Tip: Be extremely friendly and make a girl laugh!

Favorite Organization That You’ve Worked With So Far: I love working with all the orgs on campus!  Every organization has different attributes that they bring to the table J

What Makes Danielle Smile? One thing that always makes me smile is puppies!!!

What Is Your Favorite Part About SJU: How close everyone is with one another…. especially in Greek Life!

Abhi Joshi

St. John's

My name is Abhi. I am a Journalism major with a minor in Film & TV Production at St. John's University. I am originally from Mumbai, India, but New York City is officially my new home!
Anai Perez

St. John's '17

Anai Perez is an alumna of Delta Phi Epsilon and St. John's University, currently working for the Department of Treasury. She is a lover of all animals (none more than her blue nosed pitbull, Blu) and a self proclaimed fangirl who's obsessed with Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon and Game of Thrones.