Houston’s Best Cafe Coming Soon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

If you are from Houston or the Houston area, then you love Tiny Boxwoods. If you haven’t been to Tiny’s, man you are missing out! Tiny’s has the best and I mean the BEST chocolate chip cookies EVER. Their cookies are even better when you pair them with their mint lemonade.

I live in Austin now, so why am I ranting about Tiny’s? Well, AUSTIN IS GETTING A TINY BOXWOODS THIS MAY! Sorry Summermoon (my favorite Austin cafe), but most of my time will be spent at Tiny’s this fall sipping coffee, lemonade, and of course eating cookies.

So far they have only listed dinner hours on their website, but I hope that they extend these hours soon. Both Tiny’s locations in Houston offer a delicious brunch, definitely worth the wait, and something that I would love to have in Austin.  We see many Austin-based restaurants popping up in Houston such as Torchy’s, Uchi, and Hopdoddy’s; but it is so nice to see Houston-based restaurants invading Central Texas. I am so glad to have a taste of home in Austin.

Elizabeth Gonzales

St Edward's '18

John Mayer lover, coffee enthusiast, and avid concert goer. Best Buddies and Young Life   Ecclesiastes 3:11  
Hannah Saada

St Edward's '18

Hannah is passionate about gender equity and is a Marketing major at St. Edward's University. She's currently the President for HC at her university. Friends can attest she's a serious Netflix addict and 80s movies are close to her heart. When she's not binge watching a new show, you'll either catch her reading or laughing at terrible puns. [S]he's a righteous dude. Follow Hannah on Instagram at @han_saada