Her Campus St. Edward’s Loves Our Back-to-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.
With mid-term week officially behind us, the arrival of our Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kit could not have arrived at a better time! We are in desperate need of a little pick-me-up, and Her Campus has us completely covered!

Her Campus has partnered up with some great sponsors this year, and together they’ve brought us a care package loaded with fantastic goodies that we absolutely adore! We want to thank them for all of our gifts–they will be excellent giveaway prizes for our readers!

In our kit, we got:

Chipotle buy one get one FREE burrito cards

Who doesn’t love getting free food? Nothing beats two burritos for the price of one. You can use this card to get a second burrito for a friend, or even an extra for you to take home and eat later. Yum!

Mini LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick bars

LUNA bars are are a nutritious way to satisfy your cravings without feeling deprived. The many delicious flavors provide great variety for snacking in between classes, before a night out, while you’re studying, or even right when you wake up in the morning.

Aeropostale LLD sport water bottle and $10 off your in-store purchase cards

I’ll be refilling the water bottle each day on my way to class–staying hydrated is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Plus, what’s not to love about $10 off any in-store purchase?

Buy one get one 50% off a Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Device

Tanda Zap is a pocket-sized zip zapper that combines blue LED light with sonic vibration and gentle warming to destroy acne causing bacteria on skin and in pores. Her Campus provided us with a coupon code for a buy one, get one free. Looks like we’ll be trying out this amazing product really soon!

Clue free app download

The deals just keep on coming! Clue is an amazing way to keep track of your monthly cycle. It tracks your upcoming period, fertile days, and mood swings! Now you’ll be prepared the next time your monthly visitor shows up!

Affinitas Cupcake Panties

Speaking of periods, Affinitas gave us panties that can be easily stowed in a purse, gym bag, or backpack in case of emergencies. The unique small, cupcake silhouette packaging safely hides a cupcake panty inside. No one but you knows what’s inside!

Nasty Gal special edition pins

If you haven’t checked out Nasty Gal, you should do it soon. Their clothes are too cute, and they are perfect for fashion-forward, free-thinking girls like you! 

European Wax Center $5 off exfoliating gel

If you want smooth skin, the exfoliating gel is perfect for you! Also, for a limited time European Wax Center is offering a free wax for first-time customers! You can choose a bikini line, underarm, or eyebrow wax–see their website for more details! Don’t miss out on this fantastic deal!

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil samples

Oily skin is a big problem. Luckily, Garnier has offered a solution. Their Blackhead Eliminating Scrub provides a gel exfoliator with micro beads that deeply cleanse, tighten pores, and smooth skin. Their Nourishing Cleansing Oil dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Use these products before nights out to keep oily skin at bay!

We love, love, love all the products we received in our Back-to-School Survival Kit! Thank you again to Her Campus and all of our amazing partners!

Which products are you most excited to use? Let us know in the comments below! 
HCXO!

Samantha is a Senior English writing and rhetoric major at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. She just got back to America after studying abroad for a semester in Angers, France. On top of writing for Her Campus, Samantha is a teaching assistant for freshman writing classes and a news reporter/ social media editor for Hilltop Views, her campus newspaper. Follow her on twitter @samanthdriscoll and instagram @sdrisco.