The UK Starbucks Christmas Menu Has Officially Landed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

This is not a drill: as of Thursday, November 1st, Starbucks is offering a selection of delectable Christmas treats in the UK, and you can get your hands on all of them at the St Andrews branch. 

Starbucks has confirmed the return of the popular Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, and Toffee Nut Latte, as well as a new Christmas Brulee Latte and a Salted Caramel Brownie Hot Chocolate that boasts a brownie-flavoured whipped cream. If you’re not drooling, then you need to re-read that last part. Seriously. Brownie-whipped cream. That is the work of the gods.

If you’re feeling peckish, Starbucks is also serving up a number of savoury and sweet holiday snacks. Indulge in a Salted Caramel Christmas Tree made with rice crispy, pretzels, and chocolate, or opt for a gooey Christmas Tree Brownie. Celebrating the end of your coursework deadlines? Treat yourself to a slice of Prosecco & Cranberry Cake. More of a savoury person? Try the Turkey Feast Panini. Starbucks is even catering for vegans this year with their Vegan Winter Sandwich, a towering sandwich packed with spiced carrot and cranberry dressing.

The full list of Starbucks’ Christmas range is as follows:

• Salted Caramel Brownie Cream Frappuccino
  • Flat White with Cinnamon Spice
  • Christmas Brulee Latte
  • Salted Caramel Brownie Hot Chocolate
  • Toffee Nut Latte
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Eggnog Latte
  • Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Muffin
  • Salted Caramel Christmas Tree
  • Christmas Tree Brownie
  • Mince Pie
  • Prosecco & Cranberry Cake
  • Turkey Feast Panini
  • Brie & Cranberry Foccacia
  • Turkey, Ham & Swiss Cheese Toastie
  • Vegan Winter Sandwich
  • Gingerbread Christmas cookie
  • Candy Cane
  • Peppermint Candy Cane Chocolate Bar

Some people might argue that November is way too early for Christmas drinks, and those people clearly need to watch the Grinch and learn a few things. It’s never too early for Christmas. So what are you waiting for? Pull on your reindeer jumper, turn up the Michael Bublé, and get yourself to Starbucks to experience the magic.

Jody is a third-year English major with a weakness for nut butter and trashy reality television. Her talents include writing, food photography, singing the alphabet backwards, and laughing at her own jokes.
Jenny Yau

St. Andrews

I'm Jenny Yau, 19 and from Hong Kong. Reading, writing poetry and watching tv are my main obsessions. I am sometimes mistaken for a hermit, but I'm friendly once you get to know me :p