Meet the Staff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

Every week we feature a new boy or girl for our profile for the week. Usually, he or she is chosen because of a friend’s nomination; because of his or her scholastic or extra-curricular achievements, or because he or she is just SUPER cute. However, this week we are featuring the three heads of Her Campus St Andrews, so our readers can get to know each of us a little better!

Campus Correspondent Freya Liddell

Freya is a modern History student from Sussex, England in the final year of her degree at the University of St Andrews. She has been involved in Her Campus St Andrews since her second year, becoming Chapter Correspondent in her third year and briefly working as a Chapter Advisor in her fourth year. Freya enjoys the freedom of writing about whatever interests her, which mainly seems to include food! Freya can usually be found wandering around town spilling tea; looking a little lost; dancing to Taylor Swift; and baking/burning cakes.

Favorite Midnight Snack: Crumpets

Secret Talent: Losing things

Campus Correspondent Evan GroganEvan is a third year student at the College of the Holy Cross who is studying abroad for the year at the University of St Andrews. She is an English and Art History double major and eventually hopes to attend graduate school for journalism and write for The New York Times. When Evan is not busy with school and writing for both Holy Cross’ newspaper and Her Campus, she loves to read; go for runs; and spend time with her friends. She is obsessed with the color navy, rainbow sprinkles, and anything involving glitter. 

Favorite Movie: The Parent Trap

Guilty pleasure: Sour Patch watermelon and vanilla frozen yogurt topped with rainbow sprinkles, granola, and fruit

Social Media Manager Natalie Correa

Natalie is a third year student at the College of the Holy Cross who is currently studying abroad at the University of St Andrews. She is an English major and an Art History minor who hopes to pursue a career in fashion or publishing. Natalie considers herself to be a native New Yorker and loves fashion, salsa dancing, and the arts. When’s she not busy managing social media for Her Campus and writing fashion articles for The Saint, Natalie enjoys jamming out to Beyonce and J.Lo, binge watching Gossip Girl, and planning more of her many adventures.

Three things you can’t live without: My family and my best friend (he’s basically family), music, and ice cream

Something on your St Andrew’s bucket list: Attend a fashion show 

Evan Grogan

Holy Cross

Evan Grogan is a senior at the College of the Holy Cross who is studying abroad for the year at the University of St Andrews. She is an English and Art History double major and eventually hopes to attend graduate school for journalism and write for The New York Times. When Evan is not busy with school and writing for both Holy Cross' newspaper and Her Campus, she loves to read; go for runs; and spend time with her friends. She is obsessed with the color navy, rainbow sprinkles, and anything involving glitter.