Bryan Dextradeur

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

BASIC

Name: Bryan Dextradeur

Year: Junior

Degree: Biology

Hometown: Franklin, MA

FAVORITES

BookThe Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Everyone needs to read this!)

Chick Flick: Bridesmaids

Song: “Dancing in the Dark” by Bruce Springsteen

Place in St Andrews: The Pier

Sports Team: New England Patriots

Midnight Snack: Dervish

Cheesy Quote: “Success is not owned, it’s rented — and rent is due every day.”

CAMPUS LIFE

What campus activities are you involved in: Mountaineering Club, Hall Sport, tearing it up at the Vic

Plans for post-grad life: Living anywhere but my parents’ basement

Best study spot: Bell-Pettigrew Museum in the Bute Building

Something on your St Andrews bucket list: Reclaiming the £25 stolen from me by the wardens

LOVE LIFE

Relationship Status: Single and open to non tinder-based opportunities

Ideal Date: Lunch and frisbee on West Sands with both of us inadvertently ending up in the sea

Deal Breaker: Being needy and not being okay with me devouring an entire pizza by myself

Deal Maker: A classy, confident woman who has her life together but still loves adventure and knows how to have fun.

OTHER

Dream job: Business or consultant in the healthcare industry

Cats or dogs: I don’t trust anyone who answers ‘cats’ to this question.

Celebrity crush: Carrie Underwood

Secret talent: Cleaning up the mess when everything falls apart

Three things you can’t live without: Good food, good friends/family, and my trainers

Guilty pleasure: Watching people fight about politics; when there’s a Bernie supporter and a Trump supporter in the same room I reach for the popcorn.

Lizard or Brew Pub: After ‘the incident’ I think I’m obligated to say Brew Pub.

Dream dinner party guests: Ronald Reagan, Mark Cuban, Elie Wiesel, and Mother Teresa

Evan Grogan

Holy Cross

Evan Grogan is a senior at the College of the Holy Cross who is studying abroad for the year at the University of St Andrews. She is an English and Art History double major and eventually hopes to attend graduate school for journalism and write for The New York Times. When Evan is not busy with school and writing for both Holy Cross' newspaper and Her Campus, she loves to read; go for runs; and spend time with her friends. She is obsessed with the color navy, rainbow sprinkles, and anything involving glitter. 
Freya Liddell

St. Andrews

3rd Year History student at St Andrews