This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SPU chapter.

Name: Annie Roy

Age: 20

Hometown: Bellingham, Washington

Year at SPU: Senior

Major/Minor: Psychology Major and Spanish Minor

Favorite Quote: “When in doubt, make funny faces.” -Amy Poehler

1.       What are you involved with on campus?

“I work at A.C.E. Language Institute which is a English Language School partnered with SPU. I help run a program called Culture Partners where we pair domestic students from SPU and international students from all around the world to learn about each other’s cultures. We set up cultural activities and suggest local events in Washington for the pairs to attend together.”

2.       If you could study anything else in school what would you study?

“I would love to study more about Linguistics. I love learning different languages and understanding how they are all connected.”

3.       What do you like to do in your free time?

“I enjoy drawing and painting in my free time. I also love spending time with friends, especially while trying new coffee shops and breakfast places around Seattle.”

4.       What would a perfect day look like to you?

“Waking up early to go on a sunrise hike and then eating breakfast at Portage Bay. In the afternoon I would love to take a long nap, paint, and drink good coffee. Then, to finish off the day, eating Chipotle and watching a scary movie with friends.”

5.       Any goals for 2016 so far?

“I want to travel around Brazil and learn more Portuguese.”

Hello! My name is Elizabeth Walsh but I prefer to go by Liz. I love anything related to fashion, cats, the internet, as well as Disneyland and traveling in general. I love learning about things that challenge my thinking and point of view. Besides writing for my own personal Tumblr blog, Her Campus is the first publication I have written for and I am so excited to write for SPU chapter of Her Campus.
Fashion merchandising student at Seattle Pacific University where I aspire to become a bridal stylist, fashion stylist or trend forecaster. Other hobbies of mine include photography, sketching, and blogging . Follow my style blog at www.stylistinseattle.com