Campus Cutie: Kirstie Lowery

Her Campus Southern Miss tracked down Kirstie Lowery, a junior broadcast journalism major from Aurora, Colo. Lowery had a lot to say about her life and ambitions, as well as what she looks for in a significant other. In ten years, this cutie sees herself making a difference in the world.

HC:  What does your average day consist of?

Kirstie: For me, an average day consists of working on school projects, booking guests for our radio show Southern Miss Today, reading and taking care of my animals.

HC: What do you do to unwind after a long day?

Kirstie: To unwind, I love hanging out with friends, reading, listening to music and writing. Writing is one of the most relaxing things to do.

HC: What is your favorite hobby?

Kirstie: My favorite hobby is filmmaking. i love to write, direct and edit short films of all genres.

HC: What animal best describes you?

Kirstie: I think the animal that best describes me is any type of bird. They seem so free to go wherever they like, and I admire that.

HC: What makes you smile?

Kirstie: When I see people helping each other, especially strangers, that makes me smile.

HC: What is your favorite spot on campus?

Kirstie: My favorite spot on campus is the Starbucks in cook library. I'm usually sitting in the back, either writing or working on a project.

HC: What do you look for in a significant other?

Kirstie: In a significant other, I look for honesty, intelligence, ambition and a sense of humor.