This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

From songs to books, TikTok can make anything or anyone go viral. 250K views and 100K likes later, the Aerie crossover leggings are sold out — or the new Maybelline mascara is suddenly all gone on shelves. TikTok has the power to raise influencers and products to unbelievable heights in terms of popularity. In this article, I will reveal the top five beauty products that got viral on TikTok and what made them pop up on your For You page. 

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush

PUpM4Nc

Rare Beauty

It’s *rare* to see a single GRWM or make up tutorial video without the mention of the Rare Beauty Liquid Blushes nowadays. With its variety of colors and heavy pigmentation, Selena Gomez’s new makeup brand is making a name for itself on TikTok’s beauty platform.

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand

MzQ3i4GRpUgMYIyvIubizX5WKDTH4aHOrq

Charlotte Tilbury

With its unique cushion applicator, this Charlotte Tilbury highlighter/blush has become a popular topic on many For You pages. The shade “Pinkgasm” is especially GORGEOUS!

Elf Color Correctors

XbStfP09KHEFu9yDzviyBLBe6YOs5ALNiDUAhUjWGnWYSpO7PA4xcdt5OYOjBFWaghEH91C5TSSea0FvA8tRXMvscCQvkdrjv 33wMj8rQJVS9HL 59Y2GqxGbKzBeTWt8keUqXy2osIEfKTUfKvm Ga1tp ylsIrhgzHyT4L2NcO s6qCQ19FiaI e6Dw

Elf

These affordable color correctors by Elf come in the shades of green, yellow, blue, peach, and orange. Each of the colors has its own purpose:

• Yellow: Camouflages dullness in fair-to-medium skin tones
  • Green: Covers redness, blemishes, and rosy cheeks in all skin tones
  • Peach: Camouflages dark circles under the eyes in fair-to-medium skin tones
  • Orange: Offers the same benefits as Peach, but for deeper skin tones
  • Blue: Offsets orange and yellow tones in the skin

BYO BLUSH Color Changing Blush Oil

76d4FEr KdcdeMjtb9icmXaul2N TrHgEzT43yHW0O ORQ5 l65c803cnUIpPeNvyHltqW6Q1kFQOC4jbmKVezC1s0dr0ipgvU1QrYVmFsUb65QXYWsXZKzHhJq32aG427t23fw5KhVFJ0S HjcpwgD8DjFXf MmMwA9qUAMLbpD4v4J5wA0nm6PEwS1NA

Youth Foria

This unique Youth Foria’s color changing blush oil reacts to the skin’s pH to give a natural flush made with skin-friendly, plant-based ingredients.

Dior Glow Oil

K5qd9T3GcO7wYtnsauLmZJKHTds5uEBqCn7RscOWyE0LMIh3BBjZ15awBVJDw1X5QDKs5 zfPCG3kaFT LpjxowgJayvPIE7V0Is7oCg902Mz4XKS4OM3V4vKPAXMb9qcOBXw1ifdp5wHpPqYflC6TFi7bA TfoB pwz180ik0fQGYw48VjJ2eFy4vVYMg

Dior

Dior’s classy glow oil provides the perfect, glossy lip look! It creates a shining coat that can be worn alone or with your other favorite lip products.

Avona Le

South Carolina '25

Hi! I'm the Editor in Chief at the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter. I oversee all articles published by our chapter and even write some of my own! I'm currently a junior at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, majoring in Marketing and Finance with a concentration in Business Analytics. I want to pursue a career in marketing analytics or market research. In my free time, I love to try new restaurants, hang with friends and go on walks. I am always down to catch an amazing view of the sun or the stars!