Meet HCSC’s Lexi Hill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Lexi Hill ’18

Major: Visual Communications

Lexi is a Sophomore here at USC and is one of the Events Director for Her Campus South Carolina. She also writes tons of hilarious pop-culture articles and posts on our social media accounts.

Lexi is a Philadelphia native and yes she is obsessed with It’s Always Sunny. She just recently switched her major to Visual Communications.

Aside from Her Campus, Lexi is also a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma and spends a lot of her free time kickboxing. She just recently brought her love of kickboxing to HCSC by organizing a bonding event at her gym 9Rounds!

Lexi is a pug lover and is admittedly a very “outgoing and interesting” individual. She recommends the “Doug the Pug” and “Raymond the Pug” Instagram accounts to her fellow pug lovers. 

Her most embarrassing moment here in Carolina was last year during her Math 122 class. Her phone was broken and it Facetimed her big. She could not end the Facetime before her big cursed on full volume for her whole math class to hear! 

Emily Entwistle

South Carolina

Sophomore at the University of South Carolina. Advertising major and a Chi Omega. Obsessions: makeup, pugs, netflix and food. 
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!