Kim Kardashian is on the Cover of Forbes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. I think the Kardashian/Jenner family is amazing. I know a lot of people don’t hold the same opinion as me, but I think Kim Kardashian’s recent Forbes cover is proof that they’re doing something right.

The July issue covers the 25 richest families; among them is the Kardashians, no shocker there. This issue also introduces the new era of celebs and millionaires, the “mobile moguls.”

What got me going wasn’t just the fact that Kim was on the cover, but the Instagram she posted later about it. Under the picture of her cover, Kim wrote, “Such a tremendous honor to be on the cover of @forbes! I never dreamed this would happen and know my Dad would be so proud. #NotBadForAGirlWithNoTalent.” After reading that I died of happiness.

Seriously, Kim works hard to make the money she does. But, it’s not just about the money for her- she seems to be motivated by those around her. Seriously, the Kardashians/Jenners are wealthy already, but they continue to work and create new projects for themselves.

And, as always, the fam supports one another.

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.