In the Hood(ie) – Hoodie Allen Comes to USC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Presented by Carolina productions, the Internet famous hip-hop star Hoodie Allen paid a visit to USC on Monday night where he was nothing shy of a hit.

His performance was unique and lively and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Allen even went the extra mile and took Snapchats on fan’s cell phones while also personally posting his own snapshot video to the USC Snapchat feed. He continued to be extremely interactive with his audience and fans as he utilized social media by liking many students’ tweets about the performance.

Perhaps the coolest thing of all was telling some fans he would meet them for dinner after the show. Junior Shannon Montague was fortunate enough to meet with Allen at Buffalo Wild Wings after the show.

“He tweets to a bunch of his fans and had tweeted to me before the show about meeting up after.” Montague said. “I tweeted to him that we could meet at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was awesome and he is so down to Earth. The show was incredible too.”

Thank you Hoodie from all of us at USC for coming out and supporting Carolina Productions! It was a great show.

If you would like more information about upcoming performances and events like Hoodie’s, visit https://www.sa.sc.edu/cp/.

Writer for University of South Carolina, sophomore, exercise science major.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!