jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Go-To Drinking Game for The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Every girl’s favorite night of the week is obviously Bachelor Monday! So grab your girlfriends, a bottle of wine (or two), and get excited! The Bachelor never disappoints in delivering a crazy season of crying, catfights, and one-on-one dates, and this season is no exception. With Ben Higgins (total babe), crazy girls, and the many appearances by Chris Harrison announcing “the final rose,” the Bachelor is once again our guilty pleasure, and we love watching Ben find his soul mate every Monday.

So what could really make watching The Bachelor even better? Obviously the perfect drinking game! Get your glass ready and drink whenever…

1. Olivia opens her mouth larger than any human mouth should ever open.

Let’s be honest, we all love to hate Olivia. She’s beautiful and overly confident. She seems to think she has this entire competition in the bag and has already claimed Ben as her “husband.” Good luck with that, girlfriend.

2. Someone cries.

3. Someone trash talks another girl.

Warning…this one will happen a LOT.

4. Ben kisses someone.

And after that, take another sip to wash away your sorrow because he isn’t kissing you.

5. Someone uses the phrase, “so excited.”

Can someone get these girls a thesaurus?

6. One of the girls has too many drinks and ends up doing some regrettable things.

We feel you Lace, we feel you.

7. Chris Harrison says something is “dramatic” or “shocking.”

Sorry Chris, we no longer believe you when you tell us that this is the “most dramatic rose cermony in Bachelor history.”

8. One of the girls says she is falling in love.

9. One of the girls embarasses herself.

Remember when Ashley S. from Chris Soule’s season tried to compare herself to an onion with eight layers? Yeah, okay…

10. Someone steals Ben away.

Happy Bachelor season everyone!

Page Buckman

South Carolina

Page is a Public Relations major at the University of South Carolina. In her free time she enjoys watching Netflix, playing with her dog, and eating mozzarella sticks.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!