Christopher Walken’s Socks Come to USC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

USC student Maddie Brambley

Yesterday during USC’s popular Super Bowl Commericals class, Jennifer Hammond from David&Goliath advertising company came to speak. She talked about the huge Super Bowl ad she worked on with Kia, featuring the famous and eccentric Christopher Walken!

Hammond brought the actual pair of socks used by Walken in the ad, and gave it to Professor Drewniany as a gift. The socks cost well over a couple hundred dollars…and even more now since Walken used them! Students in the class got to take pictures with the socks and mimick Walken, like Maddie Brambley above.

Katie Kinslow

South Carolina

Communicator, award-winning time waster, avid Cheez-it eater, Pinterest zombie, Halloween enthusiast, passionate writer, and shopoholic who probably needs professional help. 
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!