This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Ladies, I’m about to make your Nathan Scott fantasies come to life. Meet our Campus Cutie of the week, Brenton Williams, and find out what this basketball player is secretly watching when he’s not dominating on the courts!

Hometown: I’m from Kissimmee, Florida. If you have been to Disney World, you have been to my hometown!

Year: I’m a senior. I spent 3 years here at Carolina, and transferred from Santa Fe Community College in Gainesville, Florida my sophomore year.

Age: 21

Major: African American Studies

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle!

Activities & Organizations: I play on the Men’s Basketball team. (He’s number 1 if you wanna stalk online!)

Favorite Holiday: My favorite holiday would be either New Years or St. Patty’s Day

Guilty Pleasure: My guilty pleasure would be One Tree Hill. I think it’s the best show ever to happen to television, because the storyline is scripted perfectly and is realistic.

Future Goals: Play Professional Basketball overseas! Doesn’t matter what country. (Hmm, sounds similar to a certain character in a certain TV show, wouldn’t you say?)

Best Pick Up Line: “Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day!”

*laughs at himself*

First thing you notice about a girl: The first thing I notice about a girl is her eyes and her smile before anything else.

Most embarrassing moment: Probably when my brother and I were horse playing around at the grocery store, and I ran down an aisle I didn’t know was mopped, and slid across the floor and into someone’s cart.

Favorite place on campus: Either Russell or Strom. Russell because it’s basically a hang out place and you always find friends there… or Strom because there is so much going on there at once and you meet people there.

Favorite movie: The Jaws series because of the suspense and the good storyline!

Brent, thank you for your time here at Carolina. The basketball courts won’t be the same without you next year, but your fellow Gamecocks will always be here rooting for ya!

Gillian Kerner

South Carolina

Sophomore at the real USC (go cocks). Media Arts/Advertising Major. I like pretending I'm a southerner (shoutout to the 203), leftovers and getting favorites on my tweets. Yeah, I said what you secretly think.