books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

6 Ways to Get Yourself Through the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The end is near, and as school wraps up, it becomes harder and harder to study instead of lounge by the pool. So use some of these tips to help you power through these next couple weeks!

1. Try to workout when you can to relieve stress.

2. Stay organized and try not to procrastinate TOO much.

3. Take some time off from studying and hang by the pool! It’s definitely ok to take an occasional pool break to reset yourself.

4. Eat healthy snacks to stay energized and focused.

5. Try and get a decent amount of sleep to make long days of classes a little easier.

6. And make sure you spend your free time with the people who you know you’ll miss A LOT over the summer!

Just a little longer..you can do it!

SC Contributor

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.