Which Candy Matches My Personality? Apparently I Am a Peanut Butter Cup.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sonoma chapter.

So I took one of those funny quizzes on Buzzfeed that was “Which Candy Matches Your Personality?” There were many questions in which I thought to myself, how does this relate to candy? But nonetheless I kept going and got my result– a peanut butter cup. According to the description, it was quite the compliment. 

Wow, I’m basically perfect? Sweet. Below are the questions from the quiz and my answers. Read them and let me know if you think my answers reveal that my qualities complement each other (the answers were of course multiple choice.)

What’s your dream? –To just be happy

What’s your nightmare? –Bugs everywhere

Pick a beverage. –Chocolate milkshake

Max # of dogs you can take care of? –One

Max # of cats you could take care of? –One

Max # of lizards you could take care of? –zero

If you could be famous, would you? –If it was for a good reason

How do you feel about mushrooms? –They’re ok

So after I got my results I was pretty stoked because I LOVE Peanut Butter Cups. They are truly the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.  They are a little sweet, a little salty. I never really thought of myself as a Peanut Butter Cup though. But you know it got me thinking. Maybe I am a combination of sweet and salty? I am definitely nice and I like helping people out. On the other hand, I can be totally bossy and don’t do well when things aren’t going as I planned. Hmm, ok. Yep. I am definitely a Peanut Butter Cup.

So thank you Buzzfeed for helping me realize more about myself by comparing my personality to a candy.

Carly is one of the CCs for Sonoma State University, and she is majoring in communications and minoring in sociology. She grew up in southern California, and even though she misses the warm beach, she really enjoys living in wine country in northern CA. She has always had a passion for writing and is so grateful that Her Campus allows her to share that love and encourage others to join in the fun.