It’s fall ya’ll! Bring on the scarves, hats and fall accessories. These hairstyles are the perfect finishing touch for any fall wardrobe.
1. Dutch Braid into a Ponytail: This up-do is perfect for showing off your new scarf or statement necklace, and won’t get ruined in the midst of windy walks to class.
2. Twist into a Messy Bun: With all your hair up, this is perfect for wearing scarves, or set your bun lower and add a head scarf.
3. Curled Ponytail: If you need a hairstyle that takes no time but looks like it took you all day, you’ve found it. Just curl, tie, and head to your next fall festivity!
4. Mohawk Ponytail: Look better than the average pony and rock the hairstyle that will stay put all day regardless of what craziness your day might include!
5. Mini Cornrows: Whether you put them on top of your head and add a bun, or add them on the side of your head and throw them into a ponytail, these will stay put despite rainy weather.