My Top 6 Gifs Right now

If you're like me, you often find yourself sending gifs to your friends - whether or not the situation really calls for it. Gifs are great for when I don't really know what to say, need to convey a specific emotion, or just feel like annoying my family/friends. Here are the ones I've been finding myself using all the time lately!

1. 1. A New Girl Gif

Considering New Girl is my most watched series on Netflix, it's not surprising that this gif of Cece pops up in a lot of my convos. 

2. 2. Patrick

Gif of Patrick from Spongebob saying I love you.

I've been a pretty hard Spongebob stan my entire life, so this one is sent to my family a lot. 

3. 3. Clueless

Clueless gif

Clueless is one of my all time faves, and this Cher gif perfectly sums up my attitude towards leaving my bed to actually go to the library on a Sunday night. 

4. 4. Harry

Harry Styles Wave

This one needs no explanation - a good Harry Styles gif can be used in any situation. 

5. 5. Chandler

Chandler Long Day

This one accurately represents me after doing five minutes' worth of studying. 

6. 6. Cardi B

Cardi Okurrrr

A good Cardi B gif is multi-purposeful - and this one is especially great for when a friend is ranting to you via text at 3 am.

I hope you can use some of these next time your texts are getting dry.