This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

As a foodie and Yelp Elite member, I am very invested into the food scene in DFW. In my spare time I blog food on my Instagram page and browse other Instagram feeds, and I noticed that the female food bloggers in the area are making an impact on fellow foodies. These are four female foodies that you must follow if you want food porn on your screen.

1.      Adriana Herrera aka @Foodforthabooty

Image via Instagram @foodforthatbooty

This ice cream loving MILF takes a lot of pride in her personal health and the Dallas food scene. She is a certified person trainer, a mother and a Starbucks connoisseur (who isn’t!?). The photos on her Instagram feed are very vibrant and creative. Herrera takes plenty of action shots; she loves to stack food and make fun captions. She never fails to pull fun into her page and loves her followers to take a look into her daily life, even if it mainly contains working out, Starbucks and ice cream; gotta love the ice cream.

2.   Monica Pham aka @Foodwithmonica

Image via Instagram @foodwithmonica

Monica Pham loves to travel, eat meat and build her brand. This slim thick business woman values her marketing skills and is always willing to help people expand their brands if they are willing to learn. When you follow this woman and watch her stories, you will find out amazing facts about her, incredibly motivational stories and occasional sex tips. Overall, she takes amazing photographs that will make your mouth water.

3.    Amy aka @Still_hungry_dallas

Image via Instagram @still_hungry_dallas

Amy is all around DFW eating everything that comes her way, expect Campisis. This lady is not afraid to give her honest opinion about food, which makes her a wonderful person to get recommendations from. Her photos are bright, inviting and have laser sharp focus. Just by this foodie queen’s Instagram story, you will be able to tell that there is never a dull moment when she is around.

4.    Kristie aka @dallasfoodfreak

Image via Instagram @dallasfoodfreak

If you like food and booze, go ahead and follow this lady. She is always attending the “poppin’” food events around town and has profound knowledge of food in general. This food freak is very supportive of other foodies and businesses, and that alone makes her very influential to the Dallas food scene. If you like meat, you will find plenty of that on her page, and if you do not like meat, you will still find something here for you. This food blog unveils the DFW food scene and will show you foods that you never thought existed. These photos on this page will single-handedly turn you into a food freak and will likely make you drool as you scroll through her feed.

Overall, the Dallas food scene has a lot to offer, and all these ladies are showing everything it has to offer daily. These group of female foodies really made an impact on me as a food blogger and motivates me to step up my game. These food blogs are guaranteed to make you step out of your comfort zone and try something new, whether it be a new dish, a new restaurant or even a new hobby. If/when you follow these fabulous four female foodies, you will not be disappointed.

Ariauna Johnson is a junior and studies sociology, women and gender studies, and psychology. She transferred from Collin College this semester and is excited about her first semester here on campus. She is currently involved in Mustang Heros and an editor on the yearbook committee. Ariauna loves to blog about food and tea, buy makeup, online shop, and dance. If she could be any animal she would be a sea turtle, because they travel a lot, they live a long time, and they seem very zen.
We are the SMU Team.