Food for Thought: Thanksgiving Edition “Which Would You Rather?”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Going home for the holidays can be a bittersweet experience. Here are some icebreakers in case the dinner conversations stark lacking. Everyone is #thankful for a good “which would you rather?”

Would you rather…

1.     Eat a delicious and large dinner consisting of unlimited turkey, stuffing, corn bread, and sweet potato casserole but no dessert or skip dinner and have unlimited desserts of your choice – anything from pecan pie to a layered chocolate cake!

2.     Eat the best Thanksgiving dinner ever to complete satisfaction without gaining weight or have sex with your high school crush to complete satisfaction?

3.     Host or be hosted?

4.     Pumpkin pie or pecan pie?

5.     Spend the holiday with your family but with horrible food or spend the holiday with complete strangers but have the most orgasmic meal of your life?

6.     Would you rather makeout with Ashton Kutcher or eat all the chocolate in the world without the calories counting?

7.     Eat so much you must unbutton your jeans or leave Thanksgiving dinner extremely unsatisfied?

8.     Eat pumpkin pie that was accidentally made with salt instead of sugar or have to eat cheesecake that was accidentally made with mayonnaise instead of cream cheese?

9.     Eat a turkey that is completely dried out or eat a delicious turkey but have no stuffing at your dinner?

10. Have to eat turkey leftovers for lunch, breakfast, and dinner for a week straight or have to dress up as a pilgrim for an entire week after Thanksgiving?

11. Would you rather have a yummy Thanksgiving with your family or have it with Bradley Cooper, but you burp after each bite and really turn him off?

12. Would you rather have an obvious orgasm each bite you took at Thanksgiving dinner or throw up uncontrollably after each bite?

13. Have to take a bath in gravy or have to use pumpkin pie filling as your toothpaste?

14.  Have to cook the entire Thanksgiving meal or have to do all the dishes?

15.  Have to eat the entire meal blindfolded and with no silverware or not be able to talk during the meal?

16.  Have to eat an entire pumpkin pie in one night or have to watch your parents have sex?

17. Would you rather never have sex again or never get to celebrate Thanksgiving again?

18. Would you rather sit next to Ryan Gosling at Thanksgiving or Ryan Reynolds?

19. Would you rather be embarrassingly drunk on Thanksgiving or extremely sad?

20. Would you rather have Thanksgiving dinner with Beyonce or Blake Lively?