5 Holiday Gift Ideas Under $20: SMU Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Between the seasonal drinks becoming available at Starbucks and the “Tacky Sweater Parties,” the holiday season is at last approaching! Unfortunately, this is also the sign that finals are in the near future, which means students have very little time available to come up with cute gift ideas. Below are some holiday gift ideas that hopefully ease everyone’s stress a little!

1.     SMU Mom & Dad Mugs

One can purchase these at the bookstore located on Mockingbird for just about $6. These mugs are so cute, and parents love them. The bookstore also has thermos, t-shirts, and just about everything you can imagine!

2.     Gift Cards

People love eating out, and gift cards make the perfect gift. Anywhere from Starbucks to Apple, a gift card is a guaranteed perfect gift.

3.     Holiday Socks

Everyone absolutely adores these comfy, seasonal holiday socks! They are great to put in anyone’s Christmas stocking, and these are very useful.

4.     Candy

Candy is an easy and cute gift that everyone enjoys. Grab some tissue paper and a bow, and wrap it up to make it look original and cute.

5.     Wine

Need I say more?

These gifts are bound to make anyone happy. Enjoy the wonderful holiday season, and try not to stress too much!