Campus Cutie- Madeline Britvec ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.

Name: Madeline Britvec

Year: 2015

House: Talbot

Major: Economics with a minor in Applied Statistics 

Hometown: Alexandria, Virginia

Extracurricular activities: SIKOS (Smith Improv Komedy Organization of Smith) and HP of Talbot House 2014-2015

Favorite celebrity: Shia LaBeouf

If you were trapped on a desert island, who would you want to be with? My dog, Taco Belle.

Favorite TV show: Long Island Medium and The Originals 

Guilty pleasure: Singing softly along during acapella jams.

Favorite way to relieve stress: ZUMBA!!!

Favorite spot in downtown NoHo: Berkshire Yogurt

Summer plans: I’ll be interning in the Institute for Organization Management at the National Chamber of Commerce.

Best Smith memory: Definitely the night of convocation my first year. I lost my voice and my shirt. I really wasn’t expecting to see so many people naked so quickly into my first-year of college. It was a great and crazy induction into the Smith community.

Liberty is the Cofounder of the Smith College branch of Her Campus and a member of the class of 2017. At Smith, Liberty is an economics and medieval studies double major and competes on Smith's equestrian team. Outside of school, she has a talent for sarcasm and baking, and lives for long walks on the beach with her dogs. Liberty hopes that she will one day shatter the glass ceiling and dares anyone to try to stop her.