This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.

Name: Caroline Myran

Year: 2018

House: Gardiner

Major: Undeclared

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

What’s you sign? Sagittarius

Celeb crush: Drake/Nicki Minaj/Beyoncé

Most played song on iTunes: Sunshine by Atmosphere

What do you look for in a significant other? Love of the show Chopped

Biggest pet peeve: When people call marijuana “pot”

Something on your bucket list: See the northern lights

Guilty pleasure: Taylor Swift, Keeping Up With the Kardashians a.k.a. being basic

Childhood dream job: Spider

Current dream job: Spiderman

Something people don’t know about you: I’m an ordained minister

Favorite book: Great Gatsby & The Iliad

What’s your best Smith memory so far? It’s kind of a long story, but I’ll try to make it quick: I was doing community service cleaning up at the local performing arts school (because I had gotten in trouble for vandalizing the school with my friends), when I noticed that one of the dancers lost her partner to an ankle injury before her spring show. She saw me dancing outside in the parking lot one day with my friends Mac and Skinny, so when she tried out new people for the rehearsal spot she gave me a chance too.  She ended up picking me, and although I was a little unreliable at times, we ended up combining her ballet style with my hip-hop dance moves to create an incredible routine.  We started dating, but had a falling out after her old dance partner came back wanting to replace me.  She ended up having to scrap our routine and just do the show on her own, but right before it started I stepped up and begged her to do the old one with me, the way we’d planned it. We did it together and it was a huge hit! She got signed to a professional dance company, and I ended up transferring into the music school.