This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Meet Erin Irons! Erin is not only super fashionable and fun to be around, but is making her mark on SMCVT with her kindness and heart of gold! While she is happily taken, she loves watching an episode of New Girl or Suits, getting excited over history, or jamming out to some Glee. Though she may have been born on Friday the 13th, you could never have bad luck when you’re with this one of a kind cutie! 

Name: Erin Irons

Birthday: May 13th, 1994

Year and Major: Sophomore History and Secondary Education Double Major, Religious Studies Minor

Hometown: Fair Haven, VT

Single or Taken: Happily Taken!

What are your top five favorite TV shows at the moment?

Breaking Bad, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Suits, and Project Runway

What is your guilty pleasure snack?

Pretzels and strawberries

What are your favorite genres of music?

Alternative rock + my shameless Glee soundtrack addiction

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would love to travel to Germany to see different landmarks and battle sites of World War II. (I’m a TOTAL history nerd.)

What are the qualities you look for in someone?

Someone who can make you smile and laugh, someone who is also supportive, passionate, and genuine, but most importantly someone you can just be yourself around.

What is something you’d like the Her Campus readers to know about you?

Always my fun piece of trivia: I was born on Friday the 13th, but it was the same day as my parents’ 7th engagement anniversary, so I consider the day good luck instead of bad luck!

Vice President of Editorial Staff SMCVT who loves to make people's day with a smile :)