Campus Cutie: Shannon Wilson!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Shannon Wilson is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is bubbly, trendy and extremely talented. I personally can say I love seeing the pictures she posts. If we’re being honest, I may even creep a little sometimes. They say pictures are worth a thousand words and hers definitely are. Her Campus was lucky enough to sit down with Shannon this week!

Major: MJD

Class: 2019

Hometown: Brockport, NY (a small town near Rochester)

HC: What is your favorite thing about Saint Mike’s?

SW:  I love how small it is. I can’t imagine going to a big school with this weather. And it’s cool that everyone can make a name for themselves here. Women’s soccer is pretty cool too.

HC: What is your favorite hobby?

SW: Definitely taking pictures. I bring my camera with me whenever I can. I also really enjoy doing yoga.

HC: What is your favorite place down town?

SW: I love all the food! Leunig’s Bistro is my favorite but I also love the 3rd floor of Bruegger’s and the waterfront. Earthbound is really cool too!

HC: Who is your biggest inspiration?

SW:  My parents for sure. They’re both so hardworking and caring and will do pretty much anything for others. They’re also really good friends to people, something I always try to work on. They’re just really good people!

HC: What do you want to do in the future? Why?

SW: Hopefully combine photography and fashion and open a business!

HC: What advice do you have for underclassmen?

SW: Don’t stress too much about anything. One bad grade or semester will not kill you, just make sure you try to figure out a balance of work and fun. There are so many people here willing to help with anything. Don’t be afraid to ask for it!

CC for HC SMCVT. Massachusetts girl, who somehow ended up in Northern Vermont. Senior at Saint Michel's College studying Media, Journalism & Digital Arts. Interests include: running, Bridesmaids, bagels, the color navy and guacamole. Firm believer that you can never be overdressed or overeducated.