1. Corduroy: Corduroy may definitely remind you of some of your school girl youth. Corduroy has made one of the biggest fashion comebacks this year. With various shades of colors, corduroy gives you the opportunity to be playful and colorful with your outfit.
2. Leather: Leather is one of those materials that you can dress up or down. To wear leather pants on a night out, pair the pants with a camisole or blouse and add some sparkle with accessories. To dress leather pants down, add a tshirts and some sneakers with a jacket for a perfect street style look.
3. Lace-Up: Lace-up pants are definitely one of the more sexy options. However, just because they show some extra skin doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give them a chance. Lace-up pants are perfect for a colder night out.
4. Printed Pants: Whether tailored or loose fit, printed pants are a bold fashion statement that will make you feel like a boss. Radiate colors and confidence with these.
5. Cargo Pants: Whether camo print or classic olive, cargo pants are a fun comfortable option. Pair these with a tight top and you’ve created a hip street-style look.