This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

Finals are right around the corner and we all know what that means—time to bust out your best Spotify playlist to have some great pump-up tunes while studying! Here are five great albums filled with songs that are sure to inspire and motivate you to get stuff done.

“Heard it in a Past Life” by Maggie Rogers

Maggie Rogers’s debut album is filled with soothing acoustic sounds that range from upbeat to balladic. With songs from “Light On” to “Back in my Body,” it’s sure to help you feel zen but still find the energy to finish writing that paper you’ve been procrastinating.

“Rumours” by Fleetwood Mac 

A classic, “Rumours” will give you a taste of those familiar timelss bops like “Don’t Stop” for when you take a much-needed break.

“French Exit” by TV Girl 

TV Girl is one of my favorite not-well-known bands. They have such chill music that’s unlike anything else I’ve heard from other bands, but amidst the chill vibes, there are still songs that make me want to dance around (aka “Birds Don’t Sing”).

“Modern Vampires of the City” by Vampire Weekend 

Especially considering that Vampire Weekend’s newest album, “Father of the Bride,” is so close to being realeased, “Modern Vampires of the City” is the perfect thing to help you focus on studying and get you pumped for new music!

“Fenn” by Tom Rosenthal 

This album is full of happy guitar and lyrics. It always makes me smile, so give songs like “Throw the Fear” and “You Only Need You” a listen when you’re in need of that little extra bit of joy amidst your finals studying.