Zach Stiller ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Zach Stiller (right) being silly with his friend.

Name: Zach Stiller
Class Year: 2017
Major: Government 
Hometown: Worcester, MA
Relationship Status: In a Relationship 

Her Campus: What’s your favorite color?

Zach: Definitely blue.

HC: What is your spirit animal?
Zach: A Penguin named Carl.

HC: Tell us about the best date you and your girlfriend ever went on.
Zach: Hmm, when we went to this burger joint in Harvard Square and ended up walking around for a while. I hadn’t been to that part of Boston in forever.  It was the first time we got to see each other back at home, not being at school for winter break, so I had missed her a lot! It was great to just spend time with her. 

HC: What do you like to do in your free time?

Zach: Sleep, since I really do not get to do that often because of crew. Also, just hanging out and working out are what I like to do to relax. 

HC: If you could live in any television show, which show would you choose?
Zach: That is a really hard question! I watch a lot of shows with drama and suspense so I don’t think I’d like to have to live with that everyday. If I had to choose, I would say Burn Notice; how can you beat beautiful weather, nice cars, and a little action? It keeps away the boredom. 

HC: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Zach: Mint chocolate chip, no question! Although ice cream in general is one of the greatest things in the world.

Ileana is a senior at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. She lives in Eugene, Oregon when not at school. Ileana is studying Sociology and English. She loves writing, decorating clothing, and spending time with friends. You can also check out her personal blog at http://sometimesiweartiaras.wordpress.com/. Thanks for reading!