Win $100 to Violet’s Boutique of Saratoga!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Submit your best photo of summer 2010 to win a $100 to Violet’s Boutique of Saratoga!  Photos will be accepted until Monday, Sept. 13th, and a winner will be announced the next day.  The winner’s photo will be displayed here on HC Skidmore’s photoblog page.  Don’t forget–though captions are optional, they will seriously increase your chances of winning the prize!

Violet’s is a high-end favorite of Skidmore students, Saratoga residents, and summer track vistors alike.  They carry top designer brands such as Tibi, Milly, Shoshanna, True Religion, and Free People!  There is truly no other boutique quite like it in Saratoga Springs.

And winning is easy! Just attach your best photo of summer 2010 in an e-mail addressed to adriana@hercampus.com.  “Best” can be represented by anything from a beautiful beach scene to a great memory.  Captions should be written in the body of the e-mail.  Good Luck!

Adriana is a junior at Skidmore College, with an English major and Studio Art and French double minor. Born and raised in the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia, Adriana loves to travel, write, and paint. She has spent summers in France and Italy studying fashion, painting, and art history, and recently finished her semester abroad in Paris. At Skidmore, Adriana enjoys participating in musicals, club soccer and field hockey, and writing for the school newspaper. With advertising and graphic design internships under her belt, Adriana is excited to continue her experience in journalism at Her Campus, and eventually get a law degree. In her free time, she loves to play tennis, paint oil portraits, and play the piano.