Top Procrastination Sites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Have an hour to kill? Or are you looking for a break (ahem, way to procrastinate) from doing your looming term paper? Try these fun, easy websites to keep your mind occupied and entertained.

Refinery29

This blog has all the fashion news, style trends, and silly tidbits you need to keep you feeling up-to-date. Flipping through the lookbooks and snappy articles will keep you occupied for as long as you need.

Buzzfeed

For the girl who loves having all the pop culture stories to share at the dinner table, this website has the goods. It’s the perfect guilty pleasure.

Thought Catalog

For a website with a little more substance, try this potluck of thoughtful, interesting articles covering a range of topics relevant to current society. Covering everything from entertainment news to reflections on the complications of the modern world, there’s plenty to catch a collegiette’s eye.

A Pair & A Spare

This blogger is the queen of DIY projects, and reading about her super cool and diverse projects always makes us inspired to pull out the crafting kit. Even if you don’t have the time or means to start working on it then, you can start to make a list of all the projects to take on down the road.

StumbleUpon

For all the wacky, random articles, cartoons and websites that hit your interests right on the head, try flipping through StumbleUpon. The more you stumble, the more you find!

Pinterest

Pinterest is full of fun pictures that range from home décor to fashion to hotties. Plus, there are endless opportunities to fill up your time by making your own boards and finding what inspires you.

#WhatShouldGlotzbackCallMe

So wacky, so Skidmore. Enough said!

Remy Marin

Skidmore '15

Remy is an English major and dance minor at Skidmore College. In addition to being CC, Remy is the VP of Outreach of Skidmore's peer mediation group and apprentice for Mediation Matters in Saratoga Springs.
Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.