This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Answer the following questions and keep track of the numbers of your answers to find out what type of trendy, ASMR video you are!​

QUESTIONS:

1. What’s your favorite animal?

1. Duck
  2. Shark
  3. Dog
  4. Lion
  5. Snake

2. What was your favorite cartoon?

1.  Spongebob
  2. Total Drama Island
  3. Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends
  4. Totally Spies
  5. Gravity Falls

3. If you’re hungry, what are you usually craving?

1. Candy
  2. Chocolate
  3. Pizza
  4. Burger
  5. Potato Chips

4. What major U.S. holiday do you like the best?

1. Christmas
  2. St. Patrick’s Day
  3. Halloween
  4. Valentine’s Day
  5. Thanksgiving

5. What accessory can you not go without?

1. Headband (love that Bair Waldorf look!)
  2. My favorite ring
  3. My everyday necklace
  4. Earrings
  5. I don’t really wear that stuff

6. Which Friends character are you?

1. Joey
  2. Rachel
  3. Chandler
  4. Phoebe
  5. Monica

RESULTS:

If you got..

Mostly 1s: SOAP-CUTTING 

You love the simple things; you’re not the type to get bogged down in the details. You love to float through life, but make sure that you pay attention and take action when things get important!

Mostly 2s: BATH BOMBS

You’re a sucker for a beautiful face. Whether it’s an attractive person asking for a favor or the cute packaging of some shampoo, you’re sold. Make sure you actually like what you’re getting into!

Mostly 3s: TIRE SQUISHING

You like a little action in your life. You have trouble focusing, but you’re always adventurous and up for anything. Just make sure that wherever you go, you always go prepared!

Mostly 4s: KINETIC SAND

You’re an academic, sometimes so much so that you forget how to have fun. Make sure you take a break every once in a while! Keep doing what makes you happy and inspires you!

Mostly 5s: SLIME

You’re a little obsessed with how you appear to people. You try and fit yourself into whatever situation you’re in, and you put up defenses. Let people get to know the real you! You need to shine and let everyone experience you how you are, and they’ll love you.

Lily Warshaw

Skidmore '21

Lily is a sophomore at Skidmore College, studying art history. She has partaken in multiple visual art programs and classes, and interned at Tom Sachs Studio and in the costume department of the McKittrick Hotel. She is not very comfortable talking about herself in the third person, and if anyone finds her water bottle please let her know.
Daisy Fey

Skidmore '22

Hey everyone! I'm Daisy and I'm a graduating senior at Skidmore College this year! I'm currently the Campus Coordinator for the Skidmore chapter of HER Campus. I love writing opinion pieces, how to's, and making playlists. Thanks for checking out my page!