sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Spend Your Halloweekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

The Top Five Must-Attend Events for Halloween Weekend

1. Applemore- October 27th, Second Floor of Case at 3:00pm

Kick off Halloweekend with SkidEats. You can try a wide variety of apples and apple-related snacks, along with fresh apple cide

2. Half Waif and Student Bands- October 27th, Falstaffs at 8:00pm

This is a concert you won’t want to miss. Head to Falstaffs with your friends this Thursday to support two Skidmore bands, Perpetually Sweaty and Disco Cream, and check out Half Waif, a band from Brooklyn.

3. WSPN Halloween Concert- October 28th, Falstaffs at 8:00pm

Amazing concerts two nights in a row? You gotta love it. In honor of the special holiday weekend, WSPN will be hosting a concert dedicated to cover bands. Come see all your favorite Skidmore groups perform as their favorite artists for a night!

4. T.I.N.A. Gala After Party- October 29th, Falstaffs at 10:00pm

The African Heritage Awareness Club will be holding their first annual gala on Saturday from 5pm to 8pm on the second floor of D-Hall. For those of us that can’t make it, the club will also be hosting an after party in Falstaffs that night. This is a perfect opportunity to dance the night away and show off your costume.

5. Late Night Breakfast- October 29th, Spa at 2:00am

We all know you were going to end your night at Spa anyway. This Saturday, you can switch up your late-night snacking routine, ditch the mozzarella sticks and French Fries, and dig into all your favorite breakfast foods after a long night of dancing and partying with friends.

Hey guys! I'm a freshman this year at Skidmore. I like hard rap music, shrimp tempura, and jean jackets.
Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.