Celebrity Look-alikes at Skidmore: Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Couldn’t get enough celebrity look-alikes at Skidmore the first time? Here’s our second edition!

1. Julia Marani and Meryl Streep of The Devil Wears Prada

2. Audrey Nelson and Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane

3. Monica Kessler and Amy Winehouse

4. Leah Wolff and Anna Chlumsky of My Girl

5. Bree Loethen and Ellen Page of Juno

6. Becca McCourt and Kristen Stewart of The Twilight Series

7. Kelly Blackhurst and Jessica Chastain of Zero Dark Thirty

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.
Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.