This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Hometown: Belmont, MA

Class Year: Senior (about to graduate!)

Major: Business Major, English and Economics Minors

Relationship Status: In a dreamy relationship

Hobbies/Interests: Marketing, CrossFit (check it out), hockey, writing, FIFA, listening to cover bands, craft beer, and helping other people out.

Celebrity crush?

Jennifer Aniston

Favorite chick flick?

Grease 

What qualities do you look for in a girl?

The first quality I look for in a girl is independence. That’s a really important one for me. I like it when a girl doesn’t conform to anyone around her – be it friends, boyfriend or others. After that, I am looking for the chill factor. Can I sit down and grab coffee or lunch with you and have fun?

Dream date?

Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga

What will you miss the most about Skidmore?

I will definitely miss Thursday and Saturday nights the most. There is no better feeling than finishing up a long week of schoolwork and heading downtown with the rest of Skidmore to have a good time. I won’t miss Sundays, though!

What are your plans after graduation?

After graduation, I am moving to Philly where I don’t know anybody… yet. I will be working for a marketing agency, which is something I have been wanting for a couple years now. I am really looking forward to post-college life. I hear there are some perks that you don’t have in college – like a consistent paycheck. :) 

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.